Automobile Insurance Contributions for 2022-2024
Panel of Experts on Automobile Insurance Contributions
The Panel of Experts will hold public hearings in order to hear all individuals and groups who have submitted a brief regarding the insurance contributions proposed by the SAAQ and pertaining to the Panel’s mandate.
Public hearings will take place virtually on June 1, 2021.
Here is the schedule of the public hearings:
- 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.: Comité d’action politique motocycliste-Escargot (CAPM-E)
- 10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.: Coalition Motocycliste du Québec (CMQ)
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.: Individual presentation: Mr. Danny Marois, Head instructor at a driving school
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Association pour le transport collectif de la Rive-Sud (ATCRS)
- 2:45 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Individual presentation: Mr. Jean-Yves Levac
To watch the public hearings in real time or to see a recording, click on the following link: https://youtu.be/6TZpkR_R4C0.